[acter (n.) - one who takes action]
It's Day 7, the end of week 1. Here's a recap in case you joined in mid-week or missed something along the way. (life can get pretty full sometimes. we know.)
5 Simple and Specific Steps Anyone (Including Me) Can Take To Help Stop Modern Slavery/Human Trafficking, Plus ... An Invitation
- Featured: Freedom Fortnight's Invitation
- Focus Aspect: Celebrating Progress & Helping People Take Specific Anti-Trafficking
- Focus Location: Global
- Actions for: Everyday People, anyone who is aware of human trafficking and has asked "but what can I do?!"
- Featured: Youth Underground
- Focus Aspect: Youth Awareness Raising & Education
- Focus Location: Worldwide (Switzerland based)
- Actions for: Youth, Educators
- Featured: Guardian Group
- Focus Aspect: Child Sex Trafficking (DMST) & Prevention Training
- Focus Place: USA
- Actions For: Hotel, Security, Hospitality Industry Workers, Owners & Decision Makers
- Featured: Sudara Goods
- Focus Aspect: Social Enterprise, Job Provision, Skills Training, Early Intervention
- Focus Place: India
- Actions For: Yoga people, instructors, venue owners, university students, coffee run attire wearers, pajama purchasers
- Featured: FRDM by Made In a Free World
- Focus Aspect: Supply Chains
- Focus Place: Global
- Actions For: Consumers, Procurement or Risk Managers, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officers or business, government or ngo Decision Maker
Collaboration Throughout The Nations (Plus, How Business Professionals Can Play A Part In The Front Lines Fight Against Human Trafficking)
- Featured: Freedom Collaborative
- Focus Aspect: Collaboration & Networking & Equipping the Anti-Trafficking Community
- Focus Place: Global
- Actions For: Business Professionals, Media Professionals, Social Media Managers & Users
Day 6 - Rest (Whew.)
Day 7 - Recap : )
That was it. Right there. The recap.
Check out anything you may have missed that interests you.
Help People Find F14: If you have found any of these articles helpful, consider helping other people who could benefit from Freedom Fortnight find out about us by sharing one (or more) of the articles via facebook or in an email (with a note).
Let them know they're invited : )
Let us know what you think! Write us a note in the comments below or Send an email to the real people at - info [at] freecember [dot] org
Thanks for joining in the journey this first-ever Freedom Fortnight!
We'd love to hear from you : )