This March 20th, fill feeds with flowers for freedom!
(Let's be honest. We could all probably use a little more beauty, hope and encouragement in our feeds (and lives!))
Join with Freedom Fortnight and help create a day to declare "Let Freedom Spring!"
& (virtually and actually) celebrate and appreciate those working to cultivate dignity, life and freedom in people's lives at risk of/affected by modern slavery/human trafficking.
We'd love as many individuals and small teams to be celebrated and thanked as possible, and for that to happen, we need you to join in!
Level 1: Virtual
- Post pictures of flowers, growth or springtime scenes on social media
- Add a note or a quote about growth or new life, etc. (Maybe write an original poem...)
- Tag someone you want to appreciate or encourage.
- Don't forget to tag us, too, so we can celebrate them with you. (Insta/fb: @freedomfortnight - Twitter/Snapchat: @frdmfortnight)
Next Level: IRL - In Real Life
- Give some fairtrade/ethically sourced flowers or live plants (or chocolate!) to someone you know working to address modern slavery/human trafficking.
- Hand write them a note thanking them for what they're doing!
- If appropriate, post a photo & tag the person you're thanking
- Don't forget to tag us, too, so we can celebrate them with you. (Insta/fb @freedomfortnight - Twitter/Snapchat: @frdmfortnight)).
Save the Date: March 20th